Great question! We have a 24 hour turnaround time on all still photography, 3D tours, and luxury slideshows.
We send an invoice to your email on the evening of your shoot. You can pay directly through the invoice link or through Paypal.
We are not professional stagers! However, we provide a wonderful prep sheet that you can find on our contact page. It will give you lots of great pointers to prepare the home for photos! We highly recommend hiring a staging company for a consultation.
Rain or shine, our still photography maintains a high quality image! However, if we feel that we cannot photograph in the weather, we will call to reschedule.
In most cases, the answer should be “No.” if the object in question is part of the property. (i.e. structure, stains, carpet issues, window defects, etc…) That should be made perfectly clear, up front. However, removing vehicles and items not part of the property is possible and will be an additional fee to remove and will take longer for the photo to be ready.
Yes, you can reschedule! However, please be aware of our cancellation policy. We are ALWAYS willing to work with you but we need notice. We ask for 24 hours in advance before a cancellation fee gets billed.
No. Neither the agents nor sellers need to be present. If anything requires moving or you would like to photograph something specific, please let us know in advance in the photo request form!
Please follow these instructions:
To download an entire folder directly from dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Find the folder you want to download.
- Click the … (ellipsis) icon to the right of the folder’s name.
- Click Download.
Your browser will then download the folder as a single compressed file (known as a “ZIP” file). You’ll find the ZIP file wherever your browser normally downloads files, as set in your browser preferences. It will have the same name as the original folder, but will end in .zip. To access the contents of a ZIP file, open and decompress the ZIP file.
To decompress the ZIP file on your computer:
- Right click on .zip file that you want to unzip (uncompress), and click on “Extract All” in context menu.
- In “Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders” dialog, enter or browse folder path where you want files to be extracted. Check “Show extracted files when complete” checkbox to open extracted folder after zip extraction is complete.
- Click on “Extract” button to start the extraction.